Toy Story Treats

Speaking of TV Interstitials, like the ones they’re going to do with Cars Toons, Pixar made a similar thing years ago with Toy Story. They are the Toy Story Treats, aired on ABC during One Saturday Morning.

They are also on the DVDs of Toy Story (in the old one, and the new 10th anniversary edition as easter eggs on Disc 2), and someone put it on YouTube.
EDIT: Complete playlist (51 shorts in 13 videos) on YouTube.

Did anyone remember them? Could you check if the ones on YouTube are all of the shorts? And also if in the 10th anniversary DVD there are all the shorts that are on the previous edition?

According to Ultimate Disney (old dvd - 10th anniversary) in the newest edition some shorts may be missing… I bought a UK 2disc edition of the 10th anniverary DVD, and the shorts are included, but I can’t check with the old edition, because in the italian edition (old and new) they are missing (probably because of dubbing issues)…

PS: do you know exactly in what year(s) these shorts may have been produced?

Ha-ha. Awesome! :laughing: I love these things. When i first saw them, i was kinda disappointed that the voices for Woody and Buzz seemed different than in the films, but some still made me lol.

I love those shorts (if you even consider them shorts), they give you a good look at some gags that might’ve happened in between Toy Story and Toy Story 2. I never realized they were TV interstitials on One Saturday Morning, though. Cool title: Toy Story Treats!

Wow, I watched as many as I could find, and they were so funny! I love them! Hopefully, there’d be more to come; after all, Toy Story 3 doesn’t come out for a while.

You’re absolutly right ! They were hilarious… :laughing:

I really liked the ones with the Aliens and Woody, but I like them all though.

Those are good, I gotta buy the DVD now. Also those short could use a little Pixar movie render. The characters don’t look like what they do; like in the movies, they need a polish.

I loved them. My favorite one was with the Fast Food one.

So that’s what those were from? I never knew that. I liked the Fast Food toys one and the one with the ‘new version of Buzz’ commercial.