Winnie the Pooh (2011)

Yep, he’s Rabbit, I believe!

This trailer has officially gotten me hooked to the song “Somewhere Only We Know” by Keane, it’s a beautiful song and it’s so fitting for the trailer. :slight_smile:

Yes! I have to admit, that song added something to the trailer for me. I have a lot of attachment to that song, and even more to Pooh. I really want to see this.

I’d never heard of the song or the band (Keane) before the trailer, and while I’ve yet to listen to any of their other songs, I do so love that one now!

Somewhat agreed. I’m feeling more tempted by the HP movies, because while I despised the sixth book, the movie surprised me by actually being good in a lot of areas - the atmosphere created in that movie was excellent, and Slughorn for instance was a far more interesting character and setting fire to the Burrow was an interesting and dark addition, and it REALLY set the tone, especially with Ginny and Harry running around with the Death Eaters before hand. Plus, the romance was better handled. I wonder what the seventh movies will trim and move around in order to be taken better as well.

That, and in general there will be more people wanting to see HP than Pooh, even if he is more nostalgic.

That being said, I might go with my mum to see this - she’s loves a certain donkey, and I always quite liked most of the cast.

I know that the HP movies are “in style” right now, but I’d much rather see Pooh. I haven’t really enjoyed a HP movie since the second one. They’re too dark, and the fantistic, fun element is gone. :frowning:

Just watching the animation in that trailer made me smile inside. :slight_smile: I can’t say that a new Winnie the Pooh film is really anything new coming out of Disney since they had previously released a few before not so long ago, but I’m not complaining because this is the kind of stuff I had been wanting to see Disney return to again. Did anyone else get a sense of the animation feeling old while watching the trailer (like the characters were made in 1977 just like the original), because I sure got that feeling somehow. That probably shows how devoted John Lasseter is to the authenticity of Disney animation.

I’ll be seeing this for sure!

Yeah, I’m interested in this one. The trailer looked cute and I like the animation style. Some of the voices seem a little strange to me, but I could probably get used to them.

It looks perfect to me. I can’t wait to hear Bud Luckey as Eeyore!

Same here! He sounded fantastic in the trailer. Also Tom Kenney as Rabbit interests me.

With all the weird voices he does, I’m sure he can pull it off. :laughing: I agree, though, I’d like to see if he sounds “the same”.

Agreed, Bud Luckey is a legend… Rick Dicker, Boundin’… this guy really inspires.

There is also a new poster:

I love that poster! I love how the characters look like themselves, but slightly stylized.

I love that poster. Anyone else seeing the silhouette of a viking helmet in the middle of those trees? :open_mouth: Maybe it’s just me. 8D

^I see it, too!

Whoa! If it was a snake, it would have bit me! Thanks for pointing that out!

Maybe it’s foreshadowing. :smiling_imp:

First off, love the poster. Second, I see it and that has got to be intentional. That’s very exciting.

I agree. It’s too blatant and easy to spot to be an accident.