Ratatouille DVD!

Will I be the only one on here getting the Blu Ray

version of this? I’m still waiting for Cars to be released on Blu Ray.

I really hope they go

back to 2-disc! Cars really deserved a double-disc pack. Since the details aren’t released yet, maybe it depends

on how the movie sells in theatres.

Aggie - You’re not alone on that. They really should release

Ratatouille as a two-disc edition. But I don’t think any details will be released

at all until the end of it’s run in the theaters.

Heh. Ratatouille better be a

two-disc! :wink:

I am sure they will have a 2 disc DVD. it will come with bloopers, behind the

scenes, fun extras, etc. (I feel stupid. All I am doing is stating the obvious. :wink: )

Aggie - I agree. And they should have a special "Dedication

to Pixar Planet" featurette. :stuck_out_tongue:

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] - Oh no – you’re stating what needs to be put in there! It ain’t stupid at all, in my

book. :wink:

I think the behind the scenes will be fun to watch!

Same with the bloopers (Hopes the DVD has some)

JesusFreak - I was just thinking about bloopers, too! I’m glad that Pixar doesn’t put them at the end of their films anymore, but any additional “gag moments” are a joy to watch on the DVD.

I remember hearing that the Pixar films would all be getting 2 disc blu-ray releases once they come. Would be amazing if they did! I’m planning on picking up the new $600 Blu-ray player that’s coming at the end of June, so I’ll be able to get Ratatouille on Blu-ray!

I recently read somewhere that the Pixar buyout meant that all the movies after the merge would be released as single-disc. I’ll try to find where, so that I can provide evidence.

May I suggest that if you’re going to get a $600 Blu Ray player you might want to pick up a Playstation 3. I own one and have quite a few Disney Blu Rays and the picture really does look that much better.

But it is just so obvious Mitch. All of the good DVDs have something like that.

if they do put bloopers in, will it be animated and perfected like they did with TS, TS2, ALB, and MI?

The Star Swordsman - Well, I sure hope they do put some in! If they do, I’m sure that all of the bloopers will be shown in their entirety: Completed, finalized, and “polished” up. But, we’ll just have to wait and see. :wink:

I guess. Because the incredibles didn’t have polished bloopers. I wonder if this movie will have the same result.

Please forgive me if this has already been posted. I think it’s a swedish sample DVD or something. :slight_smile:

Do you have a link?

OMG! That is so awesome can you give us the link to it? Thanks!!! :smiley:

Ahhh!! I want it – I want it in my hands!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the picture, sharpie! I’m excited to get my paws on this DVD already. (It shall be a crime shame, indeed, when the film itself is thrown out of the theaters, but owning it on DVD will be something of a treat in itself.)

– Mitch

JV and Spiderman- Nope, no link. I got the picture from someone from dA a few days ago. Sorry.

Mitch- No problem. I’m dying to get my hands on the DVD so I can watch it a million times. I’m so crazy! We need to see who can watch it the most when it comes out. coughmecaugh :stuck_out_tongue:

sharpie - Pff. Not to get hostile or competitive or anything, but…I’ll take that bet! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

It looks so…delicious, like crisp French bread with a hint of olive oil. Man, I want that DVD so bad… Then again, I don’t want the film itself to depart from cinemas either. Decisions, decisions! (snigger)