Puss in Boots (2011)

Good for you! I’m always too curious! :laughing:

The teaser looks very promising. I hope it’s a grand swashbuckling fantasy adventure along the line of Pirates of the Carribean or the upcoming ‘The Three Musketeers’. I’m dying to ‘hear’ Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek in action!

Same here! Especially Antonio. <3

New image today, from Twitter!

Well, it’s a screenshot of Puss putting up his boots. How exciting! :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I can’t seem to see the image TDIT.

I found Puss in Boots the best part of the Shrek films (haven’t seen the fourth though… and I can’t recall if he was in 3…) so I will probably see this one, seeing as Dreamworks has gained my respect with How To Train Your Dragon earlier.

I can’t see the image either! :frowning:

I really have no interest in this. First off, I never find myself capable of enjoying spin-offs. And, even though Shrek isn’t in this, I still can’t bring myself to support the Shrek franchise in any way. I’ll most likely rent this on DVD.

That’s reasonable!

Thanks. I’m more than willing to put money towards a DW movie, even one of their sequels at this point. But I just…can’t bring myself to see this one in theaters.

Well, you never know. It may be totally different than Shrek. The only returning character we know of is Puss.

I had a role play on Monday in which I was Puss,I really had a great time on it, and I realize that I like the character more than ever.

Go Puss!!

I was watching Shrek 4 last night, and at the end when Shrek puts the book back into the shelf “Puss in Boots” is the book to the right of it! shrug Maybe they were already working on it way back then. I feel observant :smiley:

bryan: Wow, that is so cool! And yes, he’s a great character.

Evangeline: Great find! Yeah, this movie comes out in 2011, so it probably started production around 2007.

I’m also waiting for some pictures that my friends took that day, I’ll post them on facebook, you can check them out later if you have the time!!

Sounds great! Just remind me when they’re uploaded.

I can’t wait as well to see promotional pics for this movie.

Check out the movie poster, guys!!! Does it look awesome or what? movies.yahoo.com/photos/movie-st … tills#info

And the trailer premieres tonight at 7pm ET and 4pm PT on yahoo!!

Wow, I love the poster. Cna’t wait for an extended trailer to come out.

mania.com/new-puss-boots-tra … 30252.html

^The new trailer is out! The animation (like all DreamWorks productions) is beautiful and the storyline looks decent too. And I actually giggled and chuckled a few times too - something I haven’t done in the last few movies.

I’m very excited to see the final product. It looks awesome! ;-p