Leirin's un-Pixary arts

Well, this one was obligatory… :sunglasses: 'appy B-day Freddie!

Marc Bolan :smiley:

Pink Floyd 8D I wanted to do psychedelic gumdrop colors!

John Lennon.

I think they are great.

You are amazing!

Great works!

Awesome as usual, I wish I could draw humans as well as you do :smiley:

Same here I tried to draw Zeus for a project, I like animals.

Wow wow, thanks for all the kind comments guys :smiley: I immensely appreciate it from all of you!

I should have a decent-sized batch of new art relatively soon.

You are welcome. Can’t wait to see the new ones. :smiley:

Nico, German model and icon for The Velvet Underground.

Also Velvets-related, some pixel art I did of Nico and Lou Reed :slight_smile:

This one’s Dave from Homestuck, staring at you disapprovingly 8D

An interpretation of the Beatles song The Fool on the Hill. Not sure why. 8D

John Lennon circa '65! :smiley:

Those were great. I especially loved the Beatles ones.

Thanks! :smiley: Oh, and here’s one more that I finished this morning, both original characters spawned from the imagery of Queen II (what with the fairies and queens and knights 'n whatnot…)

This one was really good. It definitely suits the album.

Thank you!! :smiley:

This one’s another drawing of my interpretation of the Fool on the Hill, from the Beatles song.

I loved it. My favorite thing about it was the flowers on his hat.

You’ve got some cute Beatles art there. :slight_smile: The Fool on the Hill one reminds me of the actual scene from Magical Mystery Tour, where Paul’s skipping around in the fields and stuff

Jeese how often do you do them? I mean I was gone for a while but i didnt think it was that long…!

Sealy: Haha, I actually do them pretty often, I’ve just had a bit of a drought recently, so there’s not quite as many as usual :slight_smile:

Thank you! I loved that sequence (along with Your Mother Should Know) and was very much inspired by it when creating the character. :slight_smile: Thank you!

All the rest: Thanks very much for the comments! :smiley:

A few more–first two are Pink Floyd 8D

A test to base a drawing off a photo; comes from this one

Another experimental one, I tried using a limited color palette found off this site. Try it, fellow artists! It’s fun and helps you get creative with limited color usage.

Twilight Sparkle :slight_smile:

Kirby pile from Mass Attack XD

More Great Work from you! Great job again. :slight_smile: :smiley:

Yeah but I havent posted since…
I dont even remember. I havent been in a creative mood much lately but i have a few but always forget to get muy mom to get a picture. (some of them are at her work…)

Another small load :smiley:

David Bowie! (Inspired by this)

Drew this and emailed this to Brian May (guitarist of Queen) cuz sometimes he answers fanmail on his blog…it’s supposed to be him and Freddie…still awaiting on a response/reaction, I kinda doubt he’ll even see it though 8D

Character sketches of the fairy girl I’ve been drawing, I finally named her Raisie.

Quickie one, of the German singer/model/actress Nico. Did it while watching the doc.