La Luna

Your not the first, or second, or third, to say that! I’ve never seen that movie, but I saw a picture of the dad, and yes I see the resemblence, uncanny!

Spirit- I don’t think it’s in front of Brave, but it’s premiering in the near future at a film festivle.

Wow! Can’t believe that isn’t just concept art.

k9girl: That looks so cool! THank you for posting it up. Incredibly stunning.

pixartimes.com/2011/08/19/d23-20 … announced/

Brave has been confirmed to play behind La Luna.

I kind of expected this decision coming. Interesting to note that this will be Pixar’s longest short film just under seven minutes.

Yes! I had suspicions on this. I’m glad I’ll get to see it.

After the disappointing Hawaiian Vacation, I’m glad they’re putting an original short film in front of Brave, as it should be.

You didn’t like Hawaiian Vacation? Or just didn’t like that it was in front of Cars 2?

Both. The short wasn’t too good, but what makes it worst is that it got a theatrical release.

:open_mouth: I liked Hawaiian Vacation. :blush:

Anyway, this looks great!

Whoa! You’re the only person (on the board and real life) who I’ve heard say they disliked it!

I thought it was hilarious.

I did too, and cute!

I think the tone felt a bit goofier than the Toy Story movies/Pixar’s shorts. But I still enjoyed it.

“Goofier” is the word. Thanks.

I would have liked that short film on DVD, but not in front of a feature film.

It was when I saw it that I began to be really afraid of Cars 2 (and of Toy Story 4, of course, but I already was on that one)

Ah, I understand that. It was very silly. But, so was Cars 2. I thought it was a great match. Just my opinion, though.

Looking foward to this short, looks good.

Can’t wait for this short as it looks very good. I love how part of the boy’s eyes remind me of the moon.

This short looks like it’ll be great. I’m looking forward to it.

another awesome reason to catch Brave in theaters this June: La Luna