Is Ellie Fredricksen already dead in Toy Story 3

Seriously? They’ve been out now for a decade. That’s hardly new. 2008 is about when they actually started to decline as the iphone became popular and the line between that and ipod blurred.

Or it means nothing except for an in joke for people to catch.

I’m gonna go with parrallel universes! The humans in TS look very different to the ones in UP, so I think that they take place in different universes. The Fredericksons mentioned on the postcard are the TS universe’s versions of Carl and Ellie, so they may have lived a slightly different life, what with it being a different reality.

Or it’s just an in-joke, like WoodBuzz101 said :slight_smile:

100th Post!

Congrats!

I don’t think there’s any way they happen on the same universe, it’s just a reference. Look at the characters design.

I don’t know about Up, but I know Toy Story 3 definitely takes place in either 2009 or 2010 - if you look at Andy’s board at the start of the film, there are tickets to a concert dated Saturday November 17, 2009 (mind you, in reality November 17 in 2009 was a Tuesday, lol), so it’s either the summer before, or after.

I guess you’re right. I just wanted it to be from them, I guess. :frowning:

That’s totally irrelevant to the topic.

Why do we keep getting these spammers that post unrelated comments to old topics lately?

I know! I am personally very annoyed.