Honesty

Of course I was feeling teary eyed; who wouldn’t be? However, I never cry uncontrollably like in all the movies.

Wow, are you sure you’re jumping to that conclusion so soon? You mean out of all the films between Toy Story 3 and Up, Toy Story 3 is the most emotional since it? LOL!

I cried at [spoil]the part where Rex mentions Bo Peep and woody gets a little choked up, the incenerator[/spoil] and [spoil]at the end where Andy left the toys with Bonnie and Woody said, “So long partner.”[/spoil]

I was tearing up but not full on sobbing my eyes out. I probably would’ve if my best friend wasn’t there…she was tearing up too but I think we both were trying not to. I put yes because I mean we had tears slightly coming out of out eyes but not full on crying.

Well, the tears started to form when:

When we see Buzz give that look to Jessie as they start to hold hands along with the other toys.

[spoiler] When Andy and his mom see the empty room.

And of course, “So Long Partner”

:T I mean, of all Pixar movies. All Pixar films have a fair share of emotional qualities, and I thought Up was the most emotional, til Toy Story 3.

I saw it for the second time last night and again came very close to crying. It was a good thing I didn’t cry though, my mom used all my tissue. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, I agree and I’m sorry. I was just trying to poke fun at your comment for my own selfish amusement. Both Toy Story 3 and Up are some of my favorite movies ever, and they both influenced me in many different ways.

I’m not really an emotional guy. The last time I cried was a final performance after a show. But I didn’t cry at the end of TS3. But everyone around me did.

Ha! I’m 17 and I am a cry baby YD but i didnt expect to cry as much as i did. I cried through out the whole movie. To me i got placed in Andy’s shoes. I mean I’m going to be a Senior next school year and them I’M off to college; that thought scares me. It’s true that to me i always seemed to have an older mind than body, but i never wanted to get OLD. I wanna be a kid forever yet at the same time i want to have my freedom and all that mess. In my room i have toys and little figures on anything that has room to be placed there. (In fact after i saw the movie i went into the garage and went searching for my 2 Jessie dolls and matching cowboy hat.) Its a strange thing to be me heh; Say that we went to Wal-Mart, I’d look through all the toy aisles But I’d still go take a look at some romance novels YD.

I cried with the thought of Woody being separated from everyone, Jessie being stuck inside a trash bag off all things, and them being placed in an Attic. I’m a writter so I can see and feel all that they feel, I imagine their every pains. That’s probably why I cry so easy. ^^’
I started tearing up when Buzz got rest because i was so upset about him being horribly mean to everyone Including Jessie >>
I cried when i heard about Lotso’s past and Big Baby still has a little place in my heart YD even though my bf thinks he’s super creepy.
I nearly sobbed when they started holding hands. That tore me up badly. They knew they were going to die and I was like omg… I was caught up in the moment i couldnt believe i was about to see them die. Usually i can be a smartA and if that were another show or something I’d have been Ha! They can’t kill them they wouldnt show kids thier death that would deserve an R rating or something Disney wouldnt do That~ But no i flat out gasped and the tears started pouring out and I’m like “No…” YD my bf has grabbed my hand by then and he’s asking whats wrong. Such a dork YDD
I cried when Andy was telling Bonnie about the toys. It made me happy of course YD I could tell how she felt on the inside. It’s already a big raise in confidence when a Big kid wants to see you, Then he’s talking to you, Then he wants to give you toys and he’s explaining them to you the ways you see them already. YDD Bonnie seems like a smart kid and usually smart kids that go to day cares or things like that, the adults dont listen to them why they try to say something. They don’t stop and see the kid they just want to get on with thier day. So I’m sure Bonnie was amazed by Andy and his toys.
Of course i cried when Andy didnt want to give Woody to her YDD That would have been me there reluctant thinking ‘what if something happens to him? I can’t i need him with me…’

Aaaand then the end itself was just that the thought of the End of knowing thier stories and all that YD i wanted to see more Buzz and Jessie and YD were was Bo YDD I remember me and my bf both said at the same time while watching Buzz and Jessie dance, “Its in spanish!!!” And yes i already bought the cd Toy Story Favorite’s that has the song in there Y3 it’s going to be made into a ringtone soon YD
So yes i cried enough to refill my own soda. It’s no real secret to me crying isnt a big deal unless I’m mad at the person who’s seeing YD

My bf did that too! Lol.
Of course I cried, as usual… and I even knew how [spoil]the incinerator scene[/spoil] was going to end but I cried anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:
But I didn’t cry that much when [spoil]Andy was handing Woody to Bonnie[/spoil].

I was blubbering like an idiot at

“So long… partner…”

In public.
Curse you, Pixar!

Ha, this thread reminds me of one of my favorite shows, the Office. Michael’s way to pick up woman is saying he cries during Pixar films.
“Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Up. I cried at all of them. I can’t watch Pixar”
:laughing:

I cried a little bit at the end the first time I saw it, but the second time I didn’t. I usually don’t cry in movies, but if I do, it’s just a few tears, I don’t like…start bawling or anything.

Although I did cry when I was watching this one movie where there was a balloon and it followed this little boy around and a bunch of bullies popped the balloon. :cry: Why on earth that was so sad to me I’ll never know.

I didn’t cry at all and ended up being angry at myself for that. Too many viewings of Up have left me immune to the sadness formula.

People found it weird that I cried nearly five times. Well? I didn’t.

Why?

It has been twelve years since the original Toy Story movies, so seeing a third part was like seeing… a couple of old friends you haven’t seen for years. My childhood, continued.

THAT was why I cried so goshdarn much.

I didn’t cry, but I did have a tear in my eye at the [spoil]incinerator part[/spoil] and the part when Andy and his mum were hugging near the end :cry:

(First post :slight_smile: )

LOL, that’s funny! On the other hand, that line just might work on me… :laughing:

The sad part is that it worked. And it would probably work in real life too! Ha, I know it would work on me! :laughing:

Yep. Teared up at the [spoil]incinerator scene[/spoil] and at the very end. Luckily there were the funny clips during the credits, cause I didn’t want the trilogy to end with me crying.