Hannahmation's Graphics

The Toy Story ones look really nice Hannahmation. I really love the Jessie Running one and the Toys under the cones…

Thanks, TSS. Here’s some TI avatars.

And Mitch, some Remy ones:

I don’t know how I feel about the b/w one. Let me know if you would prefer it in full color.

Hannahmation - Your latest batch is very cool! I particularly like the “Woah!” avatar featuring Woody, the Jack-Jack and Frozone graphics, and the Ratatouille images. To be honest, I kinda like that black-and-white Remy avatar. :wink:

Thanks, dude, and keep up the good work! :smiley:

– Mitch

Hey Hannahmation, I really loved what you did with the INcredibles avatars. They look really, really cool. Keep it up.

Thanks Mitch and TSS. Glad you like them :slight_smile:

I love the third one and the first one. “Don’t Give Up” had me laughing because I could easily relate to that.

Hannahmation - You’re welcome.

Ha-ha! The “Don’t Give Up” avatar is cute.

– Mitch

Very nice! About time someone new joined our little Avatar and Sig-making community!

I liked “Glamarous”, “Oooo”, “Charge!”, the one with Remy in B&W holding a cheese in colour, and “Don’t Give Up”.

Maybe you’d like to try your hand at making sigs? :wink:

That black and white Remy one is really, really pretty. The ‘Don’t Give Up’ one is so sweet- he looks so upset in it! I like the font you’ve used as well. Nice work, Hannahmation! I agree with thedriveintheatre, I’d love to see you try your hand at some signatures as well. :smiley:

Thanks everyone! The last sig I made was my own, but that was awhile ago! You’ve convinced me to make some more. :smiley:

In the mean time, here’s some more avatars. This time from A Bug’s Life.

I love the new ABL graphics Hannahmation. Tuck and roll probably is my favorite of this batch.

Thanks, TSS!

Hannahmation - Wow! A Bug’s Life graphics! You don’t see those too often. It’s nice to see that film getting some love. Heheh. :wink:

Cool signatures, by the way! I’m liking the first Toy Story one – the font that you used works well with the subject matter. :smiley:

– Mitch

I love it Hannahmation. The Toy Story ones are classic and funny. Really cute. I also love the Edna Mode one. Keep it up. I can’t wait to see more from you.

Mitch: Thanks! I plan to do some avatars for each movie.

And thanks, TSS!

Here’s a few more from my Bug’s Life set.

Hannahmation - You’re welcome!

Neat. I love the contrast of your latest avatars. They’re very appealing. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

Thanks…again, Mitch!

I’ve been bitten by the UP bug. Had to something with the new Upisode.

Hannahmation - Ha-ha! I love the second signature, although I’m really tempted to borrow the first one…

Nice work! :wink:

– Mitch

That first Toy Story signature has to be one of my favourite lines of any Pixar movie ever. It’s just so iconic! You capped it at just the right moment- look at Woody’s face, just filled with fury and frustration! :laughing: And the second one is like Buzz getting his own back. All your A Bug’s Life avatars are sweet but simple, so they work really well. I like the Dot on the edge of the leaf one, and the Francis one also because I adore the character. That Carl avatar is so sad, he looks really miserable, poor sod. And LOL at the two Up signatures- Russell is even funnier when paused!

These are really good. And really good quality shots too! I really like the third UP one!