Do you collect anything?

My best friend has a huge collection of The incredibles stuff. More than what I have.

My The Incredibles collection used to be bigger, but my brother broke quite a few of my action figures and figurines, and some went missing when we moved. :frowning: I still have too many, though. 8D

I guess DVD’s count.

I have 46 DVDs in my room, and we have over 1,000 movies in our house.

I also have around 46. My big brother as a lot more.

Whoa! :open_mouth: That’s a lot!

When you think about it, it’s not really a lot.

When I visit people, I’ always stunned how few movies they have. But, my life revolves around movies, loving movies, understanding how they are made, and things related to movies(scores, directors, art). 8D

Wonder how many movies the NC has. I know the AVGN has a lot.

Well, perhaps. I don’t really own hardly any movies… no more than about 15. Most of the time when we want to see a movie, we just rent it. :slight_smile:

Anyone got video games? I have about 70, we have gave some away over the years, or they got lost, broken, or stolen, if we had them, it would be around 90.

I’ve got a considerable stack of Gamecube and Wii games. Plus some PC games, and some old download games from the Wii market. :sunglasses:

Wow!!! I just counted, and without VHS or TV Shows, we have 257 in our house. :blush: I can’t even think about comparing my number to yours! 8D

This person has a lot.

One thing I’ve done a lot of since using the internet at home is gathering up a collection of videos and whatever rare, nostalgic stuff I can find. This would include things like VHS rips of various movies, episodes of old cartoon shows, opening previews of VHS tapes, and even recorded commercial breaks from the 90’s. I’ve mostly just been doing it for things that were taken from either the TV or VHS and never had any official DVD or Blu-Ray release. I get a lot of this stuff from saving YouTube videos or downloading torrents, and I’m always a bit careful about wanting to lose anything I save because of it being “rare”, so I keep it all saved on discs. Some other stuff I’ve collected before would be comic book scans, music, and games.

I still have that Toy Story Collection thing going that I was inspired to do from this forum, and it seems to be improving (I now have a Little Tikes fire truck that’s missing the Tikes).

Another thing I do often when I get the chance is visit my local Goodwill and browse all the old stuff that they have, and there’s always something different there so I do make repeated visits because of it.

Pixarfan91: Now that is a lot of movies! 8D

Hmmm, that’s a good idea.

I collected t\video games of The Incredibles, and I have all of those. But I don’t play games often enough to just collect video games. I do have a board game collection.

I had a Family Guy dvd stolen or something last year. It was “Family Guy Volume 2”. It was either stolen or thown away.

I have around 20 Disney VHSs in English (which are rare) quite some DVDs but what’s most impressive is my video game collection - around 20 GameCube/Wii games, around 10 SNES games (mostly DKC heh) and nearly all my N64 games complete with box.

Conker’s Bad Fur Day (PAL version) goes for at least 200$ complete in the box!

I collect many thing.

Books for starters. Foreign coins. Jewlery, Sea Shells. Disney Princess Figurines. DVDs.