Anyone see the new trailer?

I agree with you there, that’s the one part of Toy Story 3 I want to know about the most. I really want to believe that they will be with Andy but due to the trailer reports I’ve been hearing that doesn’t sound like it will happen.

just got back from seeing the double feature, got the trailer and intermission thankfully. not much to say except it was really awesome. cant wait to see it again to analyze more. Jim Varney’s replacement sounded spot on.

Does anyone know for sure if thats a [spoil]new Newman song? any chance it can be heard online?[/spoil]

Yes, yet she was still in Andy’s room in TS2, after no longer sharing the room with Molly. he also had barbies, so he aparantly likes to play with girl toys on occasion, heh. Bo seemed as much his as it was Molly’s.

Anyway, Im off to scour the interwebs for some off camera footage of the trailer. someone has to have it, even if its really poor quality, right?

Is this new trailer online anywhere?

No, the new trailer won’t be online until the Double Feature is finished. Kind of a shame, I could watch it over and over, the beginning is amazing. The whole thing is, but humor wears off on me, where emotional stuff doesn’t, if that gives you an idea.

So in two weeks, Disney will release it online?
I’m probably gonna see the Double Feature within that time period, but just wondering.

She and the troll doll seemed to be visiting, as they had searched Molly’s room for his hat.

@Disney_Guy They should, yeah. I know they’re not releasing it til the 2 weeks is over, but it might be a bit after that. Not sure.

It’s online right now!
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ8vGmAxuVQ

sorry dude, that’s a bootleg. One of the guys over at the imdb forums for TS3 uploaded it.

Btw, I just joined today!

Awesome! yes its not direct feed, but this will do untill we the double feature is done with. Im saving this puppy because it will get taken down as soon as disney catches wind of this.

Smart move! ^-^

I don’t know. It seems kind of strange. Woody and Buzz’s faces seem a little to fleshed out. I’m sure it will be good though. :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

That trailer was kinda creepy. Those kids creeped me out.
The part where Buzz starts talking in Spanish is kinda weird too.
Where is Mrs. Potato Head’s right eye?

Overall, the trailer is getting me excited for Toy Story 3, but some of the things in it was just a little weird for me.
I shouldn’t speculate so early with just trailers, because Pixar movies always turn out awesome in the end.

I wonder how long it will be before youtube takes the video down. My boyfriend and I predict by the end of the night, but who knows?

Just in case (even though I’ll do this later with the non bootleg), I downloaded that trailer off of youtube with such quickness. I’m prepared for the inevitable. XD

I’d say sometime tonight too. But Lee Unkrich just gave us a shoutout on twitter (“Hey pixarplanet…” were his exact words, heh)

I’d like to think he lurks the forums and not just the main page. he Must know the trailer has leaked by now. if so he must not care much. not enough to get it removed.

Or I guess he could just be refering to the nod givin to the box office numbers of the double feature. either way kinda cool he addressed us.

You should post some time Lee. if it doesnt get you fired…

I’m usually able to resist these sorts of things, hence why I know next to nothing about Up or its story, but I just had to watch that trailer…It’s weird how [spoil]different Andy looks, like even more different than I thought he would look. And though I like the sound of the story so far, I’m finding it difficult to see where it would go after the toys have been dropped off at the playschool. But in a way that’s a good thing- Pixar always know how to surprise us! And I do love that quote from Hamm: “Come on, let’s see how much we’re going for on eBay.”[/spoil] :laughing:

Surprised the video is still up there, though. Would’ve thought it would be taken down by now.

Is this going to be the last trailer released before June? (I presume it isn’t)

Is anyone skilled at the art of pausing? I’m trying to look for whats specifically in Andy’s room that might show a bit about his personality now, the stickers on his laptop etc. Sad I know :smiley:

I would definitely say there will be at least one more. Back when Up was coming out, I believe the first trailer (that just showed the house lifting off) came around this time, and then the full trailer came out in early March. The next TS3 trailer will probably have the new characters.

Ive been pausing it a lot, but due to the quality all I can really make out is the electric guitar, which I didnt expect him to get into. not that I’m bothered by it or anything. when the HD versions come out it’ll be a lot easier to analyze his personality as his clutter will be way more visable.

As far as the people, I think Andy looks and acts exactly how I would expect him to at this age. What kinda bothers me though is what they did to younger Andy. its one thing to show us what he looks like now, but to try and change what he’s already looked like in the past movies is a bit hard to wrap my brain around. In some of the videos where he’s younger he didn’t even look like the same kid to me. Like the birthday shot when he has his mouth full of cake, or height chart bits. He looks his best I think when he’s seen wearing the same clothing we already saw, like the cowboy hat.

Molly looks great, no complaints there.

Andy’s Mom, I can deal with the present day version, a slightly heavier version make sense, but again the younger version we saw in the videos doesn’t match up well at all with the previous versions of her to me. The hair, the face, it all seems like a different character.

I’m going to miss the Toy Story 2 version, she looks her best there.

Also, someone mentioned buzz and woody’s faces being more full, well I just think its the more accurate lighting. they look closer to the toys I own in real life. like their actually made of that same plastic. even though woody is supposed to be wooden…
its different yes, but I think it wont be hard to get used to. they also have more control over the faces, thier not as lumpy as they were before, so certain shapes hold up better, like when their lips pucker to form “oh” and “you” sounds, theres a lot less distortion around the mouth now.

Also, the trailer is now down. not sure about the others. I know I saw some others with the same video uploaded yesterday

Edit: yeah, this one is still up.
youtube.com/watch?v=236KdCmdAgU

Love it! That montage is so amazing! Pixar are the best at creating them. It actually brought a tear to my eye. I wonder if the HD version will bring several more! :stuck_out_tongue: Hamm get’s the best lines in the trailer, and Tom Hanks sounds great as Woody - I was somewhat worried he wouldn’t sound the same but no need to worry anymore! Slightly concernd about…

[spoil]…Spanish Buzz, but it’s probably not a big part of the film or Tim Allen wouldn’t be getting a lot of lines surely? If itis though I trust Pixar will do good with the notion. [/spoil]

Watched it about 20 times now, and shown it to everyone in the house :laughing: